Used car dealerships can be a great place to find a quality used car at…
What To Look For When Buying Used I30
Since its launch, the Hyundai I30 has been one of the most affordable and attractive hatchbacks.
It has proven to be one of the most loved vehicles in the Hyundai Melbourne category.
If you are scouting the market for a vehicle that looks good and is affordable, then my friend I30 is the perfect choice for you.
This blog will take you through the journey of the I30, discussing some great features and some things that you need to be mindful of while purchasing a used Hyundai I30.
An I30 definitely won’t disappoint you in the looks category!
Some Benefits of Buying a Used I30
Hyundai Melbourne has launched many models of I30 with specific features.
The most common and favorite among the population is Hyundai I30 Active. SE and Premium models have some superior upgrades for people who would like to have all the premium features and outstanding performance.
Below are some key features that make the I30 ideal for Australian roads:
- Fabulous Outlook: let’s be honest, while investing in a car, looks do matter a great deal. With I30, you get a stylish exterior body and comfortable interiors. A perfect combination of class and utility.
- Excellent fuel economy: The SX and SLX models come with the turbo-diesel engine giving 85kW of power and 255Nm of torque. It not only ensures a smooth driving experience but also contributes towards excellent fuel economy.
- Safety: All second-generation models of I30 have a five-star ANCAP rating.
- A plethora of features: The base Hyundai I30 model comes with Bluetooth connectivity, one-touch indicators and hill start assist.
You can get additional features if you get yourself an upgraded model. The Active model comes with cruise control, rear parking sensors, air conditioning and 15-inch alloy wheels.
What you need to look for before investing in a used Hyundai I30
Below are some potential problems associated with used Hyundai I30 that you should be aware of when searching the market:
- Radio reception: oftentimes, used I30 cars may have poor radio reception. So make sure to check it while you take a car for a test drive.
- Handbrakes: Models manufactured in early 2012 had some handbrake issues. So, make sure the repairs have been carried out for a safe drive.
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC): Some cars had a manufacturing defect that allowed moisture to affect the internal circuit and cause ESC damage.
So, if you have chosen a model of that time period, make sure to confirm that the repairs have been carried out correctly.
Hyundai Melbourne is definitely a good choice when going for used cars because of their stylish looks and superior performance.
Be sure to ask for a car history report before making the purchase as a wise decision that gives you mental peace.