Electrical problems, such as flickering lights, buzzing sounds, and flickering screens, are more common than…
7 Reasons You Need A Bray Controls Valve
Bray Controls is a leader in the industry of control valves. They have over 90 years of experience in providing quality products and services to help you increase your productivity and ensure optimal performance. This guide will provide some of the reasons why you need to get a Bray Controls valve.
Here are the seven reasons:
1. They are heavy-duty, durable, and dependable:
One of the most important reasons you need these valves is that they are built to last. These valves are made from top-quality materials, which means that they can withstand high pressure, extreme temperatures and loads. They are also designed to be able to withstand rough conditions such as rain or snow storms.
It means your new bray valve will last for years without breaking down on you at any time. It also means that there won’t be any sudden breakdowns in your plumbing system due to faulty equipment like there would be with other brands of valves available today!
2. They are an excellent investment:
The cost of a valve is less than the cost of replacing it. A Bray Controls Valve will last decades and save you money in the long run. The initial investment may seem high, but considering how much time and energy goes into maintaining your system, it’s a great value.
Plus, these valves are built to last: they’re made with premium materials that can handle extreme temperatures (from -40F to 250F), so they’ll keep working even when other parts fail on your boiler or furnace.
3. They are easy to install, maintain and repair:
These valves are easy to install, maintain and repair. They have a long life and are durable. In addition, they can be installed in any location by qualified personnel with little training or supervision. It means these valves reduce the maintenance cost and make maintenance easier.
4. They increase productivity:
These valves are highly productive. They deliver energy-efficient performance and offer more accurate control. For example, high-efficiency valves can save up to 30% of energy. Also, they are equipped with optional features like a modulating controller and an integral temperature sensor that help you to increase productivity and reduce energy costs.
5. They have low emissions:
These valves have lower emissions than other types of valves. It is because they use less energy and don’t produce hazardous byproducts. For example, an air-blast valve produces no pollutants when it is in the open position. It means that these valves are environmentally friendly and safe. They can help you to reduce your carbon footprint and make the world a better place.
6. They are versatile with various applications:
Bray Controls valves can be used in a variety of industries, including:
- Food and beverage manufacturing: These valves are used to measure and control the flow of fluids in food and beverage manufacturing. They are commonly used as gas shutoff valves on a beverage carbonator or a dispenser.
- Water treatment facilities: They are used in water treatment facilities to measure and control water flow. These valves can be used as a gas shutoff valve on a chlorine injector or as a flow control device on an aeration tank.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing: These valves are used to measure and control the flow of chemicals in pharmaceutical manufacturing. They can be used as a gas shutoff valve on a CIP system or as a flow control device on an autoclave.
7. They reduce downtime:
Valves help to reduce downtime by preventing leaks and helping to avoid process upsets. By reducing leaks, they also help to reduce the amount of water used in a plant. Valves can also prevent blockages and contamination from occurring if they are properly maintained.
With so many benefits to using a Bray Controls valve, it’s clear that this is one purchase you won’t regret making. They are built to last and will provide years of service for your business. These valves help to save water, reduce contamination, and prevent blockages. They are easy to use and will help you to save money in the long run.